WIN THIS FATHER’S DAY!
Time to celebrate Father’s Day with Golden Acre Shopping Centre! Stand a chance to WIN shopping vouchers worth a cool R3000 as we celebrate cool dads!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The promoters of this competition are Golden Acre Shopping Centre and The Blue Room.
2. You may only enter or vote for this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, and 18 years or over. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
3. The competition will run from Monday, 7 June 2021 to Monday, 21 June 2021 at 12:00. No late entries will be accepted.
4. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 22 June 2021 after 13:00, and the winner will be contacted via Facebook Messenger first to get their details, and then telephonically or via email.
5. All entries will be verified by the Marketing Manager. If any discrepancies should arise, the entrant will be disqualified from the competition.
6. The promoters will try to contact the winner each day for seven days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or chooses to decline the prize, another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
7. To enter the competition: Comment on the Facebook post and share a “then and now” image of you and your father or, as a father, of you and your children.
8. The winner of this competition must be willing to collect his/her prize from the tenant and/or centre and/or external organization at a time suitable for the tenant and/or centre and/or external organization. The prize has to be collected within 30 days of being notified of the win.
9. The judges’ decision is final and binding and cannot be appealed. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant, agent, consultant or supplier to the promoter or their respective spouses, partners, family members, business partners or associates.
11. You may not enter this competition if you have won a prize from Golden Acre Shopping Centre within the last 90 days (3 months).
12. The competition prize is shopping vouchers to the value of R3000.
13. The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable and may not be exchanged for cash and/or a different date.
14. The promoters accept no liability for damaged or lost prizes after they have been accepted by winner.
15. This competition/promotion is a complete release of Facebook by each entrant/participant.
16. We also acknowledge that this competition/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered with, Facebook.
17. All queries can be directed to the Marketing Manager by calling 021 553 0315.
18. Should the competition prize referred to above for any reason whatsoever become unavailable, the organisers may award a similar prize in value.
19. The promoters hold the right to alter or cancel any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
20. The entrant shall have no claim of whatsoever nature or from whatsoever cause arising as a result of and/or due to the competition and prize against the owners of Golden Acre Shopping Centre, their managing agent, marketing agent or any affiliated company of the aforementioned pertaining to competition.
21. Winners may be requested to allow their name and photograph to be used for publicity purposes, without compensation, but may decline the invitation.
22. By entering a competition, entrants note that they may be sharing “personal information” as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“the Act”). The promoters reserve the right to “process”, as defined in the Act, the personal information of the entrant for the purpose of conducting the competition, and the competition entrant, through entering the competition, hereby consents to such processing. Should an entrant object to such processing and/or would like to access and/or correct a record of the personal information that the promoter holds on them, they may do so by submitting a formal written request to: email@example.com. Entrants hereby hold the promoters harmless from any loss or damage they may suffer as a result of the processing of their personal information.
23. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to all the rules stipulated above.